Have customer's feedback to understand more detail about extract requirement and insights.
Ultimately guarantees that the customer and their end-user will be satisfied with the final product and minimises the risk for the Magestore behind the software of having to make any fixes to the software after it is released publicly.
- Have clear agreed acceptance with the Customer about final product.
- Have an approve basedline, allow to change then Delivery Package shift to Support and Maintain stage.
To have the above objectives, please following the main activities here:
- Planning: The first step is to outline a strategy for acceptance testing that guides the team in interpreting the results and ensures that the whole process occurs within the desired timeframe. Planning should ideally take place early on, when the requirements are written. A common problem is that planning is done too late, worst case being a couple of weeks before acceptance testing starts.
- Designing Acceptance Script: Acceptance script are used to outline real-life functional scenarios of the software being used by the end-user. They are written in clear and simple language to ensure that the scenarios present are unambiguous and make the process easier. Acceptance Script should be written in parallel with requirements, sometimes as acceptance criteria.
- Executing Acceptance Script and documenting results: Carries out the Acceptance Script prepared and any difficulties or bugs that crop up during their experience are logged in the testing documentation with any additional comments that explain the circumstances under which the system did not perform as expected.
- Fixing bugs: The development team makes the necessary changes to the software code in order to eliminate bugs. When the bugs have been fixed, the acceptance testers verify that the bugs are corrected in a proper way. This is called re-testing. Each bug report is checked for correctness. When a corrected version is delivered to acceptance testing, also a certain amount of regression testing is done. The purpose of regression testing is to make sure that no bugs have been introduced when developers corrected the bugs reported. This can be done using a set of regression test cases, typically important flows or parts where bugs often occur based on previous experience.
- Prepare for launch: When the software is certified to be as bug-free as possible and that is fulfills user requirements as specified by the product owner, the testing team declares the software to be acceptable for launch and the necessary preparations are made to roll out the finished product in the market.
- When the customer request an acceptance meeting or report.
- After a Sprint Review.
- Deploy a Release Package to the Acceptance Environment
- Send the site information the customer, so that they can use the product as they want.
Acceptance Sign Off
- Have Acceptance confirm, create Invoice to have Revenue