Structure of MSS courses
The Magestore Solution Specialist (MSS) course includes 5 knowledge levels of Magestore's product. This course is created by scenario based-learning method.
Each Level is created to a new course into Course Categories Magestore Solution. Dependence on the complexion of levels, they can include a different number of business cases. It means each business case is a real scenario of Magestore's customer and we need to use Magestore's solution to resolve it.
Before start a course, you need to add General Introduction part in the starting of course. This part includes:
- Course duration: How long it takes to complete a course (depends on how familiar you are with Magento and retail processes.)
- Course assignments: At the end of each BC in a course, you’ll be asked to complete a quiz and submit an assignment to review your understanding of the topics.
- Course resources:
- Killing Questions/Issues: Forum to helps learners discuss and asking about this course
- Guide to install the demo site for MSS course.
1. Level 1: Foundation
- BC01: Basic concept and Using
2. Level 2: Practional
- BC02: Product Catalogue
- BC03: Prepare Product
- BC04: Cashier Situation
3. Level 3: Intermediate
- BC05: Marketing
- BC06: Report, Monitor, Control
- BC07: Payment and Tax
- BC08: Purchase Order
- BC09: Inventory Management
- BC10: Fulfilment, dropship, store pickup
4. Level 4: Expert
- Graduation Thesis with a Full apply solution to a business model
5. Level 5: Master
- Contribute at least a Business Model for Expert Thesis