Ticket is a channel for any Customer can request Magestore supporting. This is the last and public way for any Customer/Client/Partner can reach to Magestore. Ticket system help customer supporting to be organized, focused, efficient, and effective.
- Request Service: Customer want an extra service.
- Request Feature: Customer want an extra feature.
- Incident: Customer report an incident
- Question: Customer have a question
- New: This ticket is sent new from your customer.
- Prepare Solution: You want to discuss more detail with the customer and also discuss solutions with your team.
- In Progress: You are now processing the customer problems.
- Workaround: You have temporarily resolved the incident but not to the root cause.
- Solved: You finally solved the problems with the root cause.
- Pending: This ticket is pending to process because you have to wait for dependent something, such as another problem is solved.
- Cancelled: You and the customer agree with together that do not need to process this problem.
Principles 1: If your customer has many requests on the same ticket, please create different tickets.
Principles 2: If your customer has another requirement after closing ticket (Solved/Cancelled), please create a new one for them. Do not re-open a ticket.
Create a new ticket for Customer
If a customer reaching you from another channel, you can create a ticket for them as a confirmation to remember what we have to do or answer.
Step 1: Go to My Magestore > Service Desk, then click TICKETS to open your team ticket
Tips: You can share a ticket link by another channel to the customer. To do this action, following the below guide
Send ticket to a Customer
To help customer can tracking the ticket, you can share them a link by following this guide
Customer create a new ticket by Email
Any customer can create ticket by send to the email
A ticket will be created and automatic change to Support Team.
Customer create a new ticket by Web Portal
Any customer can create ticket by access Magestore Support Portal on
Customer reply a Ticket
Find a ticket has been replied by the Customer
Find a new ticket has been created by the Customer
Check ticket happy/unhappy
Assign owner to a ticket
- Step 1: Open a ticket, then click Edit button
- Step 2: Choose Owner from Assigned to dropdown. You can click "ASSIGN TO ME" to assign yourselves as an owner.
Change group/team owner a ticket
Archive a ticket
Restore an archived ticket
Solve a ticket
Workaround a ticket
Pending a ticket
Cancel a ticket
Reply a ticket to the Customer
Step 2: Type the content then click SEND