Meet Magestore Youtube Channel
- This video channel is for learning and catching official information of Magestore from our various kind of Magestore Meeting, such as: Monday Motivition, Monthly Summary, 7 team Meeting, Product Training, Workshop, Team Planning, Team Daily, Team Retrospective, Team Review.
Principles & Privacy
This channel have many personal and finance information. So the number one rule is to keep it confidential.
- All Magestore member (with Trueplus.vn email) can manage this channel
- This channel should be only viewable by Magestore member (with Trueplus.vn email)
- Never share or download outside Magestore
- Never upload any of customer information and data to this channel
- By default, all videos are uploaded here have unlisted visibility and no-kids
Get channel link
Manage Owner Account
- Use your email (@trueplus.vn or @magestore.com) to access to Meet Magestore Channel.
- If can not, tell Mike who is manage the channel to invite you.
Upload new Video
- Step 1: First login to Meet Magestore Studio by your account which have granted Editor.
- Step 2: Make sure you are on the right channel Meet Magestore Studio by checking the channel name at left-top corner. If not go to the avatar at right-top corner and change to this channel.
- Step 3: Choose upload videos
- Step 4: Drag and Drop Videos into the box
- Step 5: Set Title of Video as [Event name][YYY/MM/DD].
Example: Monday Motivation 2020/09/10
- Step 6: Set Description as the summary content of Event. Such as list of acceptance user story, main conclusion point. Remember the written language is English.
We have default template for Youtube video. Please use this Canva template to prepare your thumbnail for uploaded video.
If you never use Canva before, this is the basic guide
- Create an account first
- Click to the Template you have been shared above. This will be listed in "All shared design" in the main menu
- Please do not change the current image you see in the template.
- Choose the frame that you want to duplicate, make a copy
- Edit the frame as you want
- Click Download to save your design
- Be aware about the format of file you want to download. Normally we have to re-select to PNG/JPEG. Choose the right number of photo you want to save (not the whole project)